1. All and/or entire content provided herein on the website/web address/blog of, addressed as, “https://boringbug.wordpress.com”/”https://boringbug.wordpress.com“/”http://www.boringbug.wordpress.com” (collectively referred to as “Site“) in any form(s)/matter(s)/shape(s)/format is/are for informational and entertainment purpose(s) only.
2. The Site makes no representation(s) as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, suitability, or validity of any form of the information found, represented, provided, labeled, and/or available herein on this Site and/\or found by following, viewing, or clicking on any link on this Site.
3. The owner(s), publisher(s), author(s), writer(s) (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Owner(s)“) of this Site shall not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information, interpretation and they cannot be subjugated for any losses, injuries, or damage(s) arising from its display or use in any form whatsoever.
4. Not withstanding the above clauses, any liability, in terms of in-attention or otherwise, by any usage or abuse of any policies, processes, or directions contained within the Site is the solitary and utter responsibility of the recipient reader. Under no circumstance(s) will any legal responsibility or blame be held against the Owner(s) for any reparation, damage(s), or monetary loss(es) due to the information provided herein on the Site, either directly or indirectly.
5. In no way is it legal to reproduce, duplicate or transmit any part of this document in either electronic means or in printed format, or in any format whatsoever in existence for the time being in law. Recording of the publications on this Site is strictly prohibited and any storage of the documents available on the Site is not allowed.
6. You may not reproduce or communicate any of the content on this website, including files, documents, images or any downloadable content from this website, without the permission of the Owner(s) of that content. The Indian Copyright Act allows certain uses of content from the internet without the copyright owner’s permission. This includes uses by educational institutions and by commonwealth and state governments, provided fair compensation is paid in terms thereof.
6. This Site is copyright protected. This is only for personal use. You cannot amend, distribute, sell, use, quote or paraphrase any part or the content within the Site without the consent of the copyright owner therewith, and Owner(s). Strict legal action will be pursued thereof, if any of the aforementioned clause or the clauses mentioned herewith in the terms and conditions are breached.
7. Please note- the information contained within this Site is for educational and entertainment purpose(s) only. No warranties of any kind, whatsoever, are made, whether for time being in law in force or any other manner either expressed or implied. Readers acknowledge that the Owner(s) is/are not engaging in rendering of any legal, financial medical or professional advise.
8. By reading this/these document(s)/ electronic page(s) provided on the Site, the reader agrees, understands and implicates that under no circumstances are the Owner(s) of this Site responsible for any loss(es), direct or indirect, expressed or implied, which are incurred as a result of the use of information contained within this Site, including but not limited to,- errors, omissions or inaccuracies.
Note- These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time with or without notice, except as permitted by way of the law for the time being in force.